Monday, February 8, 2010

What the heck!!!

Friday 2/5 was ovulation day (2 days earlier than expected). After about 2 weeks of upward trending views, the swim team started showing up DOA. Not only that, the salt-peter side effects of the Clomid hit me HARD this weekend. I had a hell of a time getting the job done twice during the window and I had hoped for 4x.

After our Ovulation window closed on Sunday things started going well again- it's almost as though my body did not want this to be the month for us to conceive.

The microscope view on Sunday morning was the worst I've seen since starting. Hopefully this is because all the good swimmers were on their mission already. This got me rather depressed so on Sunday night, I did another round and there was a slide where the views were between 50-100 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment